High 78F. While the whole season is known for dry, hot weather, August and September tend to be that warmest months of the year on Maui. Lows 65 to 70. The first option will be automatically selected. Precip: 67%. Windy. High 78F. Winds W and variable. Based on long-term averages, the days at Maui beaches always reach at least 70 °F (21 °C), but not more than 100 °F (38 °C). High 76F. They also bring vog from the Big Island to Maui. Annual weather averages for Maui. Sunny and windy. Precip. High 81F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. TONIGHT. Weather forecast Kihei (Maui) this week. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Low 69F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Mostly clear skies. How accurate are these forecasts? Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lahaina, HI. Here you will find the 14 day weather forecast for Maui. NW 6 mph. TODAY. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Lows 61 to 66. Partly cloudy. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Its our first time on Maui. Low 18ºC. Partly cloudy. This period runs from mid-November through late March on average, and some of these systems can carry quite a bit of rain. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Kahului, HI, US with The Weather Network. Highs around 79. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Light rain. About; Help; US Maui, Hawaii THU. Chance of rain 50%. Maui Weather Forecast Central Valley-TONIGHT. Chance of rain 60%. 0%. Chance of rain 60%. High near 80F. Free Weather Widgets. Wailuku Town is located over here as well as some of Upper West Maui like Honolua Bay. Mostly sunny. precip 0%. Isolated showers in the evening. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. See Extended Forecast for more weather. Ocean temperatures are pleasantly hot as well around the mid-80s, making the summer perfect for swimming. Showers. Maui Weather Forecast Haleakala Summit-TONIGHT. All Countries. Think about how you’ll miss Maui—and plan your next visit. Chance of rain 40%. Low 68F. Chance of rain 60%. NW 6 mph. High 81F. Winds NW and variable. Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Scattered showers. High 27ºC. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Lahaina, HI. Sun and clouds mixed. Maui Weather. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Kihei, HI. Winds NW and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. 74 °F. (Weather station: Kahului Airport, USA). Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. 65 F Up Country Maui Station | Report. Highs around 79. Low 19ºC. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Makawao, Hawaii ... We often get phone calls from people who have looked at a 10-day forecast and are worried it's going to be raining the entire time they are on vacation. Maui weather today forecast with satellite pictures, news, tsunami warnings. Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. Lows around 65 at the shore to 48 to 54 upcountry. Breezy. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Lahaina, Maui County, HI, US with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. HIGH SURF ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM HST WEDNESDAY. Day 10. High 27ºC. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Please suggest good vacation rental condos and itienery. 21:01. Winds WSW and variable. Sunset 6:08 PM. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NW and variable. Use escape to clear. Partly cloudy with isolated showers. The nights never cool to less than 50 °F (10 °C) throughout the year. Winds W and variable. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. High 81F. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. WEATHER MAP. On the wetter windward side you’ll find lush Iao Valley and the scenic road to Hana. Surfers from around the world choose Surfline for daily forecasts and timely news. POPULAR COUNTRIES. Here you will find the 14 day weather forecast for Kihei (Maui). Mostly cloudy with showers likely. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 20 percent. Gradually make your way toward Kahului Airport. Isolated showers in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. THURSDAY. Low 19ºC. East winds 10 to 20 mph. Showers. Chance of rain 50%. Hana, Maui weather for Saturday 12th December 2020 Below is the Hana, Maui weather forecast for Saturday 12th December 2020. HIGH SURF ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM HST WEDNESDAY. Precip. I was looking at the 10 day weather forecast for our trip, we leave on Monday. for Lahaina, Hawaii Lahaina, HI - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Weather In Maui Hawaii 10 Day Forecast search in title. It is generally drier on Maui’s leeward side where you’ll find the spectacular beaches and resorts of Kapalua, Kaanapali, Lahaina, Kihei and Wailea along the western coast. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Kaanapali, HI, US with The Weather Network. Winds NW and variable. Low 20ºC. Low 20ºC. From what I read, Maui doesn't get that much rain in March. Thank you for reporting this station. These patterns are disrupted when a major weather system approaches, this would be a tropical storm or a small front comes in … Maui Hawaii hotels, restaurants, condos, sights, activities, to plan your Maui Vacations. Maui is the second largest Hawaiian island after the island of Hawaii. Current Weather Maui. Maui weather 10 Day forecast with conditions, climate for Kahului, Lahaina, Hana, Lanai and Upcountry. Maui County weather report includes high and low temperatures, humidity, precipitation, barometric pressure, hour by hour, sunrise, sunset, wind speed and direction - and any NWS watches, warnings or advisories in Hawaii. Fog. Clear skies. Showers. Winds NNW and variable. Low 18ºC. W 5 mph. Winds WNW and variable. The first option will be automatically selected. Mostly clear. Winds NW and variable. Partly cloudy skies. Use escape to clear. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High 25ºC. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Lahaina, HI, US with The Weather Network. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Lahaina, HI - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Partly cloudy. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Showers. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. High 27ºC. 70 °F. High around 80F. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Sea temperature map. These patterns are disrupted when a major weather system approaches, this would be a tropical storm or a small front comes in from the north west, but otherwise are very reliable. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Honolulu area. Maui weather differentiates only between the summer season (Kau) and the winter season (Hooilo). NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Day Weather Toggle navigation. 75°F scattered clouds Local Time. Find a hotel. fri 15. sat 16. sun 17. mon 18. tue 19. wed 20. thu 21. fri 22. sat 23. sun 24. Chance of rain 20 percent. East winds up to 15 mph becoming around 10 mph after midnight. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Showers. Take control of your data. Low 67F. Here you will find the 14 day weather forecast for Kihei (Maui). Lows around 44 at the visitor center to around 39 at the summit. Breezy. HIGH SURF ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM HST WEDNESDAY. Maui weather 10 Day forecast with conditions, climate for Kahului, Lahaina, Hana, Lanai and Upcountry. NW 3 m/s. Chance of rain 60%. 16.10 fri. Day. Showers. The main difference is that in winter you will find more tropical rain and stronger trade winds but the temperatures remain mild in the high 70s°F and low 80s°F. The most accurate and trusted North Maui surf reports, forecasts, and coastal weather. Enter any city, zip or place. Take control of your data. Maui weather forecast – free weather forecast for Maui ViaMichelin offers you the weather for Maui today and tomorrow, as well as a 10 day weather outlook. Lows around 68 at the shore to around 52 at 5000 feet. Sunny along with a few clouds. Winds NW and variable. Weather forecast and Beautiful Photos in Maui County United States. Answer 1 of 2: I and my husband are going to Maui in feb. Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Low 69F. Sunny. World Resorts USA Maui Weather 10 Day Weather Forecast. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Mostly sunny with isolated showers. How accurate are these forecasts? Chance of rain 70 percent. Low 68F. Low 68F. East winds 10 to 15 mph. NW 4 mph. Lows 61 to 66. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Kihei, Hawaii High 26ºC. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. The wettest periods on Maui almost always occur in winter, when the tradewinds bring additional moisture to the islands. How accurate are these forecasts? World Resorts USA Maui Weather 10 Day Weather Forecast. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Kaanapali, HI, US with The Weather Network. Light rain. Maui weather differentiates only between the summer season (Kau) and the winter season (Hooilo). High around 80F. Expect broken clouds in Hana, Maui, Hawaii with a maximum temperature of 27°C, low levels of heat & humidity, maximum UV of … High 26ºC. There are between 26 and 29 micro climates on Maui. Partly cloudy skies. Hawaii weather today forecast includes satellite pictures, news, tsunami warnings. Winds W and variable. Thanks This period runs from mid-November through late March on average, and some of these systems can carry quite a bit of rain. Partly cloudy skies. Chance of rain 50%. Mostly cloudy with showers likely. Low 20ºC. Chance of rain 40%. WEDNESDAY. Light rain. Low 21ºC. Chance of rain 30%. High 28ºC. Low 69F. Chance of rain 30%. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. WEDNESDAY. Maui Weather Forecast Windward Haleakala-Headlines. Winds WNW and variable. 66 to 76 °F. Winds WNW and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Because of the warm ocean airflow, the West Maui Mountains get a lot of rain. Showers. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. You can also swim in the Pacific Ocean which surrounds the island all year round. Chance of rain 40%. FRIDAY NIGHT. The Iao Valley rarely sees a day without some kind of precipitation. precip 0%. Isolated showers in the afternoon. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Small Maui with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com If you are looking at a 10-day forecast on WEATHER.COM you need to realize that it doesn't account for the different weather on the dry and wet sides of the island. Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. Maui Weather Patterns. High 79F. Thunderstorms. Scattered showers in the evening, then showers likely and isolated thunderstorms after midnight. Lows 62 to 67. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Low 21ºC. 72 °F. A few clouds from time to time. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Lahaina, Maui County, HI, US with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. TONIGHT. Most places experience winds during the day, which are either "Kona" or "Trades". TRANSFER FROM AIRPORT. Chance of rain 50 percent. Answer 1 of 7: I was looking at the 10 day weather forecast for our trip, we leave on Monday. Breezy. Breezy. 25 °C. From what I read, Maui doesn't get that much rain in March. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Maui Weather by Region. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Haleakala, Hawaii Winds WNW and variable. Highs around 75 at the shore to around 58 at 5000 feet. Maui Weather Patterns. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Mostly cloudy. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. The wettest periods on Maui almost always occur in winter, when the tradewinds bring additional moisture to the islands. Kona winds are from the south and southwest, and herald muggy, hot conditions. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Showers. Winds NW and variable. I know there's nothing we can do about the weather. East winds 10 to 20 mph. Sea water temperature forecast. WEDNESDAY. I know there's nothing we can do about the weather. we love snorkeling and hiking. Sunny and breezy. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph. We will review the data in question. East winds 10 to 25 mph. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Temperatures on average range from the mid- to high 80s during the day and only dip below the mid-60s sporadically. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lahaina, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Showers. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Mostly clear. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. Maui contains a number of microclimates. The first half of the trip looks good, but the second half looks like low 70s and rainy. Low 19ºC. Sunshine. Problem is, A few people have been throwing me curve balls recently about the weather in Maui and to switch over to the Big Island instead. Mostly cloudy with showers likely. Low 69F. A 10 minute drive can place you in sun instead of rain-or the other way around! Showers. It’s actually quite difficult to describe the weather on Maui during the winter because it has so many climate zones. precip 0%. 10 to 20 °C. Chance of rain 20 percent. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. A few clouds. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Lahaina, Hawaii High 27ºC. Maui Weather Forecast Leeward Haleakala-TODAY. How accurate are these forecasts? Free 30 Day Long Range Weather Forecast for Maui, Hawaii. Maui Weather Forecast Windward Haleakala-Headlines. 16 to 26 °C. Low 67F. 70 °F. Breezy. Home. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 50%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Partly cloudy skies. W 3 mph. Winds NW and variable. Maui whether forecast. for Lahaina, Hawaii Winds WNW and variable. Maui Weather Forecast Central Valley-Headlines. Honolulu Weather Forecasts. Highs 79 … Real excited about beach, Hana, snorkeling etc. Scattered showers in the morning, then isolated showers in the afternoon. Tracking Latest Winter Storm as It Treks East, Tallahassee Airport Shut Down by Tornado Strike, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, 5-Foot-Tall Orbs Wash up on Lake Michigan Shore, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Use Less Energy This Winter With a Smart Heater, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Sunrise 7:04 AM. High 27ºC. Mostly clear skies. 0%. 23 °C. Showers. High 77F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. North winds 10 to 25 mph. Report Station. 00 00: 03 00: 06 00: 09 00: 12 00: 15 00: 18 00: 21 00: fri. 15 jan 64 °F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Northeast winds 10 to 20 mph. Our interactive weather maps can be customized to show forecasts of temperature, weather and wind. Breezy. Breezy. Weather forecast Kihei (Maui) this week. Weather forecast Maui this week. Clear skies. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Maui Meadows, Hawaii Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50 percent. Maui’s Winter Weather. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Displaying 1 - 20 out of 1340 websites Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News - CNN.com cnn.com add to compare Find the latest breaking news and information on the top stories, weather… 00 00: 03 00: 06 00: 09 00: 12 00: 15 00: 18 00: 21 00: fri. 15 jan 64 °F. Winds WNW and variable. Expect isolated thunderstorms in Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii with a maximum temperature of 28°C, low levels of heat & humidity, maximum UV of … High 24ºC. Chance of rain 60%. Partly cloudy skies. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 71 °F. At Kanaha Beach Park, watch the windsurfers. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Low 67F. Hawaii Weather 10 Day Forecast Maui Weather Today Maui Weather by Month Day Forecast for Maui Long Range Weather Forecast Day Weather Forecast for Oahu 30-Day Long Range Weather Forecast Denver Weather 10 Day Forecast Maui Weather Map Day Weather Forecast Lanai Kauai Weather Forecast 14-Day Kihei Maui Weather Orlando Weather Forecast 14-Day Long-Term Weather Forecast United States Weather … See Historic Weather for previous weather. Mostly clear skies early. I have been planning a 7-day trip to Maui this December for the first or second week. Hawaii has a spectacular, diverse climate and enjoys nearly perfect weather. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. High near 80F. Situated in the Pacific Ocean, you will find subtropical vacation weather all year round. Chance of rain 20 percent. See weather overview. Maui weather: find free weather forecasts for Maui with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity figures. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. fri 15. sat 16. sun 17. mon 18. tue 19. wed 20. thu 21. fri 22. sat 23. sun 24. We provide detailed Weather Forecasts over a 12 day period updated four times a day. Highs around 82. Maui Weather Forecast ... Southwest winds up to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds NW and variable. Low 20ºC. I appreciate your replies. High 24ºC. FRIDAY. Detailed weather forecast for Maui for 14 days. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Chance of rain 70 percent. Mostly clear. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later at night. Low 69F. W 3 m/s. Get the climate, temperature, today, tomorrow, 10 Day and monthly weather in Maui County. W 3 mph. Lows around 68 at the shore to around 52 at 5000 feet. BOOK A HOTEL WITH A DISCOUNT. Weather map. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. World Resorts USA Maui Weather Maui 14 Days Forecast. High 25ºC. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Wind, waves & weather forecast Maui / Kanaha / Hawaii, United States for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing & sailing High 78F. Showers. Accurate 12 Day Weather Forecasts from Weather-Forecast.com. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Kaunakakai, Maui County, HI, US with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. Breezy. Stop in at the Maui Ocean Center for one last glimpse of marinelife. Maui Vacations - Jon's Maui Info. Accurate 12 Day Weather Forecasts for thousands of places around the World. Light winds becoming southeast up to 15 mph in the afternoon. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Kualapu‘u, Maui County, HI, US with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. Typical Maui resort temperatures from November to April, see highs peaking in … Showers. A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. 55 to 65 °F. Highs around 81 at the shore to 60 to 69 upcountry. Winds light and variable. The first half of the trip looks good, but the second half looks like low 70s and rainy. High 78F. Low 68F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Kihei, HI. TONIGHT. CURRENT WEATHER. Partly cloudy skies. Showers. Hourly 10 Days. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Kahului, Maui County, HI, US with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. Maui County HI weather with current conditions, 5-Day forecast, and live traffic updates. Night. Jan 21 68%. Answer 1 of 7: I was looking at the 10 day weather forecast for our trip, we leave on Monday. Winds WNW and variable. Showers. Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. Makawao, HI 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Low 68F. Continuing on to Wailuku, make the short drive into ‘Iao Valley to see the famous needle. The weather on Maui is quite different depending on where you’re at on any given day. Winds NW and variable. Below we've listed the weather that each part of the island typically holds. Winds NW and variable. Showers. Mostly clear skies. High 81F. TONIGHT. On Maui, with its two volcanic mountains, and separated by the central valley, you'll encounter everything from barren lunar-like desert atop 10,320-foot Mt. precip 51%. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Northeast winds 10 to 30 mph. Breezy. Mostly clear skies. Maui. Maui weather forecast for the next few days, plus monthly Maui High and Low Temperatures, rainfall, water temperatures, for each month of the year. Hawaii Weather 10 Day Forecast for all Hawaiian Islands, with conditions and climate for Honolulu, Oahu, Maui, Kauai and Big Island. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Winds ENE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. What this means, on an island like Maui which has very high mountains, is that nearly the same weather pattern repeats itself day after day. I was looking at the 10 day weather forecast for our trip, we leave on Monday. See more current weather × Hour-by-hour Forecast in Maui — Graph °F. Showers. The first half of the trip looks good, but the second half looks like low 70s and rainy. TONIGHT. Maui weather 10 Day forecast with conditions, climate for Kahului, Lahaina, Hana, Lanai and Upcountry. Mainly sunny. 70 ° F: W 9 mph: Feels like: 70°F. Sunny skies with gusty winds developing later in the day. High 27ºC. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Maui Meadows, Hawaii What this means, on an island like Maui which has very high mountains, is that nearly the same weather pattern repeats itself day after day. Chance of rain 60%. It is beautifully warm in summer as well as in winter. Low 66F. Sunny. The first half of the trip looks good, but the second half looks like low 70s and rainy. Maui Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. FRIDAY. Lahaina, Maui weather for Wednesday 28th October 2020 Below is the Lahaina, Maui weather forecast for Wednesday 28th October 2020. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.